Resthaven’s Board of Trustees is a dedicated group of community volunteers who share their expertise in a variety of areas. As a community-owned, non-profit organization, our Board has the responsibility of matching the needs of older adults in the Holland and Zeeland area with the care and services Resthaven offers now and into the future. Our Board of Trustees is also responsible for ensuring that this is done with transparency and appropriate stewardship of resources.
- Rick Zweering, Board Chair, is a retired executive of an actuarial services company, serving as president for 21 years.
- Craig Janusz, Board Vice Chair, is the founder, general manager and vice president of a plastics manufacturing company.
- Matthew Ahearn, Board Treasurer, is the Chief Operations Officer of a company providing businesses with reward and recognition opportunities.
- Marianne Bouwens, Board Secretary, is a retired educator in a local school district.
- Gretchen Cosby, MSN, is a manager and leader in local physicians' partnership, planning and evaluating services provided, and policy development.
- Kaitlin DeMaagd, DPN, is a nurse practitioner specializing in gerontology within a large regional hospital network.
- Jack Gisinger, is a retired engineer and executive of a leading global manufacturing company, and serves on many local boards.
- Sam Martin is a retired president of a Holland manufacturing company, serving the company in various leadership capacities for 34 years.
- Andy Mulder is an attorney and partner with a Holland law firm, and served as City Attorney for the City of Holland.
- Victor Orozco, Sr. is a retired manufacturing worker and served on the Holland City Council and multiple community boards.
- Scott Patchin, is the founder of a business consulting group and has held positions in human resources in manufacturing, banking and healthcare industries.
- Molly Truttman is a social worker, currently working for the public school system, and formerly an activity aide for Resthaven.
- Charles Vander Broek serves as President/C.E.O of Resthaven, and has experience in healthcare management, hospital administration and social work.
Resthaven Executive Management Team
Resthaven's Executive Management Team serves as the leadership of residences and services provided by Resthaven.
- Charles Vander Broek - President/C.E.O
- Bev Donahue - Chief Financial Officer
- Susan DeJong - Director/The Warm Friend
- Rebecca Reed - Director/Resthaven Maple Woods
- Barb Huls - Director of Human Resources
- Mike Jalacki - Administrator/Resthaven Care Center
- Glenn Lowe - Director of Development
Charles Vander Broek, President/C.E.O.