Resthaven’s Board of Trustees is a dedicated group of community volunteers who share their expertise in a variety of areas. As a community-owned, non-profit organization, our Board has the responsibility of matching the needs of older adults in the Holland and Zeeland area with the care and services Resthaven offers now and in to the future. Our Board of Trustees is also responsible for ensuring that this is done with transparency and appropriate stewardship of resources.
- Bill Ryckbost, Board Chair, is a senior partner in a business consulting group, and has held positions in logistic and supply chain management with a major West Michigan corporation.
- Matthew Ahearn, Board Vice Chair, is the Chief Operations Officer of a company providing businesses with reward and recognition opportunities.
- Scott Patchin, Board Secretary, is the founder of a business consulting group, and has held positions in human resources in manufacturing, banking and healthcare industries.
- David Lutz, Board Treasurer, is Vice President for Business Development for a large furniture company, and has held positions in product development, new business ventures and dealer distribution.
- Marianne Bouwens is a retired educator in a local school district.
- Sam Martin is a retired president of a Holland manufacturing company, serving the company at various leadership capacities for 34 years.
- Andy Mulder is an attorney and partner with a Holland law firm, and served as City Attorney for the City of Holland.
- Victor Orozco, Sr. is a retired manufacturing worker, and served on the Holland City Council and multiple community boards.
- Molly Truttman is a social worker, currently working for the public school system, and formerly an activity aide for Resthaven.
- Rick Zweering is a retired executive of an actuarial services company, serving as president for 21 years.
- Craig Janusz is founder, general manager and vice president of a plastics manufacturing company.
- Charles Vander Broek serves as President/C.E.O of Resthaven, and has experience in healthcare management, hospital administration and social work.
Resthaven Executive Management Team
Resthaven's Executive Management Team serves as the leadership of residences and services provided by Resthaven.
- Charles Vander Broek - President/C.E.O
- Bev Donahue - Chief Financial Officer
- Susan DeJong - Director/The Warm Friend
- Nancy Frens - Director/Resthaven Maple Woods
- Barb Huls - Director of Human Resources
- Mike Jalacki - Administrator/Resthaven Care Center
- Glenn Lowe - Director of Development
Bill Ryckbost, Board Chair
Charles Vander Broek, President/C.E.O.