With a history of serving seniors in the greater Holland and Zeeland communities that dates back to 1945, Resthaven is proud to be a non-profit, community-owned, Christian organization. We offer a full continuum of care that begins with in-home care and extends to independent living, assisted living, short-term rehab, long-term care, and specialized dementia care. Our dedication to serving older adults has earned us a strong reputation for quality care, as well as numerous local, state and national awards.
The Continuum of Care at Resthaven
The Resthaven continuum of care offers older adults a variety of options:
- The Warm Friend independent living community for active seniors
- Maple Woods and Maple Woods Cottages Assisted Living for seniors who desire residential assistance or need specialized care to support memory loss
- Short-term rehab to regain independence, strength and mobility after being hospitalized for an injury, illness or surgery
- Dementia care in settings that range from your private home to assisted living, specialized cottages and our long-term care center
- Long-term nursing care to support older adults or those living with a disability who need around the clock skilled care
- Care in Your Home
- Atrio Help at Home, providing a number of supportive, everyday services, ranging from personal needs, like dressing and bathing, to respite care to home monitoring options and more
- Atrio Home Health, providing a variety of skilled care services, from nursing and memory care to rehab and
therapy and more, led by a team of skilled professionals who can provide in-home nursing care and short term therapy after a an injury, illness or surgery
If you or an aging loved one in western Michigan need senior care but you aren’t quite sure what kind, our Transitions Coordinator can help.
Call (616) 796-3500 to schedule a complimentary consultation today!