Resthaven proudly sets the standard for excellence in quality care in western Michigan.
Our clinical evidence speaks for itself:
- 5-Star rating from Medicare awarded in October of 2013.
- 88% of short-term rehab guests successfully complete their rehab and return home. That compares with a national average for all providers of 60 - 70%.
- Home Care by Resthaven had a deficiency-free survey from the state of Michigan
|Standard of Care||National Average||State Average||Resthaven|
|Pressure Ulcers - Rehab||1.1%||0.9%||1.6%|
Resthaven, Family & Employee Satisfaction
Our residents, short-term rehab guests, families and employee satisfaction scores validate the principles of The Resthaven Way of delivering care.
From surveys we know:
- 98% of home health patients and families describe our service as “Excellent.” 90.4% would recommend us to family and friends.
- Resthaven received the Highest Honors award in several national benchmarking categories that evaluate resident and employee satisfaction ranking us above 90%.
- On Homecare by Resthaven surveys of residents and physician surveys 98% of both groups rated our service as Excellent.
- 100% of residents at The Warm Friend would recommend us to others.