Resthaven's Quality Improvement Systems
Quality improvement is vital to Resthaven, in fact, it's built right into our mission statement:
We take our commitment to providing quality very seriously, and it plays out in every aspect of our organization.
1. Continuous improvement is built into our system. We always ask, “Is there a better way?” We measure where we stand currently, make a change, and measure again. The cycle continually repeats itself.
We have coaching from an outside, nationally recognized organization, and have established benchmarks drawn from other top-quality organizations who serve seniors the way we do.
2. Resthaven is committed to listening to our residents, clients, staff members, and our community. We use a variety of tools to gather opinions, and use the results to guide and to support our quality improvement process.
3. Resthaven is involved with two nationally recognized quality improvement organizations:
4. We have made use of technological advances to focus on quality improvement. More applications are coming, but we are focusing currently in two areas:
5. We also know that the key to offering quality services rests in the hands of our systems, as detailed above, but the people who make these systems work are vital. We are committed to finding and hiring people who can contribute their knowledge and skill to our continuous quality improvement efforts, but who are also committed to sharing their hearts with the Elders we serve.
We know that the hearts of Resthaven’s people are the most true measure of our quality.